Antioxidant & Refreshing
100% Herbal Infusion. Caffeine Free.
100% Vegetarian. No wheat, corn, soy, yeast or dairy.
With many years of experience in the same industry, Dâ€™Pure presents all-inclusive range of Green Tea that is made up of premium grade ingredients. It helps to refresh mind and remove stress, tiredness, etc. Green Tea is an essential requirement of majority of people and they take it at least three times a day.
Green Tea is delivered in different packaging so as to match the demands of clients. These are completely air tight so as to provide safe and damage free products to customers. Hence, we are glad to introduce ourselves as one of the renowned Manufacturers, Exporters and Wholesale Green Tea Suppliers from India.
Features of Green Tea
- Fresh and pure
- Optimum quality
- Damage free
- Available in bulk quantity
Dpure Green Tea serves you a delightful flavour of Asia. The consumption of Green Tea dates back to ancient times when popular in China. This zero-calorie health,rich in antioxidant polyphenols, especially epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) , is prepared from finest hand-picked tea leaves from the higher altitude plantations. A great stimulant and also great in healing health issues â€“ from microbial infections to chronic degenerative conditions, including cardiovascular disease, cancer, stroke, gall stones, periodontal disease and osteoporosis., this variety is pure retreat for your body.
Alleviates oxidative stress and neuro inflammation, thereby improves the Deficits in Learning and Memory Capacity.
Green tea polyphenols have a beneficial effect on pathological states related to oxidative stress of the kidney.
This rich source of polyphenols significantly protects the Skin against UV (Ultraviolet) Radiations induced Damage.
Significantly increases Cardiovascular and Metabolic Health; ameliorates Insulin Resistance and associated Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Obese, Hypertensive Patients.Catechins, the major flavonoid constituents of green tea, exert cardioprotective effects through diverse mechanisms that include reversal of endothelial dysfunctions, decreasing inflammatory biomarkers, and providing antioxidant, antiplatelet and antiproliferative effects. Furthermore, dietary consumption of Green Tea catechins exerts beneficial effects on blood pressure and lipid parameters.
Various scientific studies are suggestive of its Anticancer effect; Green Tea consumption provides significant protection against Prostatic and Ovarian Cancer.
Beneficial in Allergic Asthma as it significantly suppresses the allied Immunoglobin (IgE) production.
Possesses significant anti-bacterial, anti-viral and immunity boosting effects as well.
11 BENEFITS of Green Tea That You Didnâ€™t Know About
1. Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism.
2. Diabetes. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating
3. Heart Disease. Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels.
4. Esophageal Cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general.
5. Cholesterol. Green tea help to reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
6. Alzheimerâ€™s and Parkinsonâ€™s. It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimerâ€™s and Parkinsonâ€™s.
7. Tooth Decay. Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant â€œcatechinâ€ in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections.
8. Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
9. Depression. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect.
10. Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents help them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer.
11. Skincare. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities
A cup of Dpure Green Tea twice or thrice daily. Dip the tea bag in a cup of hot water for 2-3 minutes. Add honey to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
Immerse the Tea Bag in a cup of boiling water. Cover it and let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Sip it warm.
Individually wrapped, tea bag ( 2 gram each )
20 tea bag in a box, e 40 gram net / 1.41oz
60 box in a master carton
ALSO AVAILABLE IN :
100% certified organic herb, in bulk quantity only.
Please do not use the same if inner seal is missing, damaged or found to be tampered. The information on this page is not intended to be used as substitute for professional medical advice. The information above should not be construed as medical assistance to diagnose and/or cure any problem. This product has not been evaluated by FDA. The Company is of Indian origin and guided and bounded only by the Indian laws and convention.